Followers

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Baby Chick

What a little cutie I got this week
for the "anything goes" challenge at Glitter n Sparkle...


It's called "baby chick" and it's from Ppinkydolls.

It was so quick and simple to colour
with my alcohol pens,
then I added an ebossed background, a banner strip of paper 
from Pink Petticoat 
and some punched flowers and butterflies.

I love the colours of this card - soft and pastel.
(and the teeny little sentiment  nec.xt to the image
also came from Pink Petticoat.)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 5 Aug
Pink gems - animals - 21 July
Crafty friends - floral - 29 July
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 1 Aug

2 comments:

Nicola Gold said...

Adorable image and a wonderful layout you have created. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Helen J said...

Really cute, I love the soft colours xx