Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

A shaped card

Glitter and Sparkles challenge this fortnight, is...
"anything but a square or rectangle card."

So, I made  a shaped card... fit for a friend's little girl 
(well, she's not so little now! She's 10!)
Her name is Hannah - so I carefully created this H shaped card.


I used the lacy sunshine image - Rory Fae.
Colouring her with my promarkers and spectrum noir pens,
I sat her on the beam of the "H" 
after I had covered the shape in paper and inked the edges. 
I also added a a little, stamped "happy birthday"banner
(stamp sentiment and hashtag from lawn fawn.)
and some diecuts - the bow and the hanging "10"
The butterflies are punched with my Martha Stewart punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Brown sugar - atg - 2 Feb
Colour crazy challenge - atg - 15 Feb
Crafty catz - atg - and ladies card - 2 Feb
Creative fingers - atg - 4 Feb


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great card, I'm sure Hannah will love it. Your colouring is fab, love all the bright colours. Thanks for joining our Week 4 Colour Crazy Challenge - Pickled Potpourri, hugs, Carol DT