Followers

Sunday 15 May 2016

Ribbon and / or lace...

...That's the challenge at Glitter n Sparkle this week.
Although I am a D.T member, I got a Patties Creations image -
One I don't own, and have been hankering after, for a while,
for the right challenge...
It's - Crystal Chandelier.


The image was so lovely to colour. 
I used all my 5 "grey" shades of promarkers
and a white sakura pen, to pop on some highlights.
The sentiment is from Pink Petiicoat - 
which is sadly no longer trading. 
All the little droplets are filled with little diamantes,
to give that extra bit of sparkle and bling.
I punched the bottom border, with a punch that loosely resembles lace
and added a little handtied ribbon up the side.
Embossing a clean line around the edge of the card and a little inking, finished this one.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards galore encore -atg - 1 June
Chocolate coffee and cards - just us girls - 28 May
Creative corner - lets celebrate - 21 May
Creative fingers - atg - 28 May
Really reasonable ribbon - monochromatic with ribbon - 19 May
Simply papercraft - atg - 20 May



2 comments:

Joanne said...

Such a lovely CAS card! The ribbon adds just the perfect touch of elegance. Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC for our Bingo challenge. Joanne

Tindaloo said...

Lovely CAS card and fab details! Your shading on that image is super :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo