Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

My favourite colour


Here is my second (and final) card as guest designer at The Crazy Challenge...


The challenge this time, is to "use your favourite colour"
Well... I LOVE blue, turquoise and purple
and I LOVE this image from A Day For Daisies.
I printed the image and sentiment
and embossed and inked around the edge.
I matted it onto one of my fave papers and then again onto an piece which I 
had embossed with flowers, through my bigshot.
Finally, I inked the embossed piece
and added some small punched butterflies and liquid pearls. 
The image was coloured with promarkers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft your passion - atg - 30 May
Our crafty corner - atg - 5 June
Hiding in my craft room - feminine - 30 May
Lil patch of crafty friends - atg - 4 June
Allsorts - happy birthday  - 27 May
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 31 May
Little miss muffet - atg - 31 May
Crafting for all seasons - embossing - 25 May


6 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Stunning creation. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

brenda said...

A super creation for our 7th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining the party at Allsorts challenge.

In case I've not mentioned before, there are more Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

B x

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

I really like the embossing on your card and the colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring.
Thank you for celebrating our birthday over at Allsorts;-))m

Blue Daisy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracy (DT)

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x