Followers

Thursday 26 December 2013

My special cards...

The ones I made for my Mum & Dad, Sister and her family
and my In-laws.
 
This is my Mum & Dads card.
its an a5 card, computer generated sentiment,
and I found the image on my pc...have had it years...possibly from pc crafter?
Anyway - I decoupaged some of it, used some
glittery stickles and glossy accents.
The snowflakes come form  Martha Stewart border punch,
which I chopped up separately and added some glitter too.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Creative belli - Christmas - 2 Jan
Feeling crafty - Christmas - 2 Jan
Crafty boots - snow and sparkles - 5 Jan
Shabby tea room - a few of my favourite winter things - 30 Dec
Craftitude - anything goes - Christmas sparkle - 10 Jan
 
 This card was for my sister, her partner and their children.
I chopped a Martha stewart punched snowflake
in half and fit one half, either side of the image,
which is a little glittered and glossy accented!
I found the sentiment on the internet and played about with the fonts,
to get it looking like that.... I can't believe I only finished these 3 cards on Christmas eve!
 I won't leave it that late next year!
 
I would like to enter his into the following challenges -
C is for challenge - modern Christmas - 6 Jan
Crafty Hazlenuts - last minute card - 27 Dec


 Finally, I made this card for my In-laws.
I thought the image was sooo cute!
Are they hugging, or having a dance? lol! ;)
The snowflakes were cut apart form the Martha Stewart border punch
and glittered for a frosty-feel.
(although I don't think you can see this on the pic)
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Whimsie doodles - photo inspiration - 13 Jan
Ladybug crafts - keep it clean and simple -5 Feb
Card mania - winter wonderland - 28 Dec
Cutie pie  - cute, only snowmen allowed! - 4 Jan
 

15 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really gorgeous card, love your style.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Pat K said...

Beautiful holiday cards. Thanks for playing along with us at the Belli Challenge, Pat K

Susan said...

What wonderful creations - I'm sure all your family were thrilled.
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful selection of cards :o)
Jackie xx

Tina said...

Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
and good luck xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Beautiful cards :)

Thank you for joining in with us over at Feeling Crafty Challenge - Good luck! :)

Tina M said...

All of the cards are so darling! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful cards and the sentiment is lovely.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, elegant cards, Vic. The larger sentiments look very chic.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

-Aneta- said...

All cards are very sweet :) Thank you for joining us at TSTR challenge !

Andree said...

A fabulous card and a gorgeous image. It's so homely and warming.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Kitt said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful Snowman card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS cards and definitely in modern style. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx