Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Birthday girls (comissions)


I was asked for two cards...one for a real pink / purple girly girl,
and the other for a girl... but not girlie colours.

 This was the pink / purple one.
I used a docrafts paper and decoupaged some of the images,
using glitter on some parts too. 
I made the sentiment in publisher, then diecut the shape on my bigshot. 
A couple of martha stewart butterflies, a ribbon and a bit of embossing round the edge,
finished this card off. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
 C.R.A.F.T. challenge - 217 - for the girls (ends 1st August)
Craft your passion - 172 -happy birthday (ends 29th July)
That craft place - its a girl things (ends 5th August)

 
Again, I used a docrafts paper, with a pink petticoat image and my own sentiment.
I added fanciful flourish swirls behind the image, some gems on the chandelier, a bit of
embossing and a narrow piece of red ribbon to finish the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Inky impressions - 117 - birthdays (ends 31st July)
Crafty cardmakers - 96 - birthday (ends 29th July)


 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

two lovely cards x

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Jo

maggie said...

two beautiful cards..love the striking chandelier one..thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog. magsx

Lin said...

Love the monochromatic layout. It's really elegant. The pink layout is so pretty with the images decoupaged on the backing paper.

Two very fab cards.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

sue said...

very pretty girlie cards,love the black & white one. sue xx

Anonymous said...

I like how you have cut this paper to make the embellishments :D Nice idea

Heike said...

Two great cards. The first one is so nice and girlie and the second one so classy and elegant. I really can decide, which one my favourite is.
Heike xx

Kelly D said...

Beautiful cards hun love them both but my fav has to be the black and white one. Stunning.
Kelly
DC Hop
xxx

Jewelsmae said...

Two more beautiful cards today, really like the chandelier one.

Suze Bain said...

Two super cards. Love the girly one and the second is super classy! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Fiona Keel said...

fab handbags and shoes card Vic, and love the monochrome card too, so elegant, Fi x

MissyG said...

Two lovely cards - fitting your brief perfectly
Linda x

Alizabethy said...

What a pair of great cards - love them!

~ginny said...

Fun girly girl card Vic! Thank you for sharing your project in the Happy Birthday Challenge!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com