Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

Gorjuss girls...

I made this card recently for a friend to give to her sister...
 
 and she loved it soooooo much, she asked me to make her one,
so she could put it into a frame.
So..... I made her one, and put it into a lovely wood / glass frame,
for her birthday, recently. She LOVED it!
As you will see, I used a gorjuss girls image,
a digi backing paper in her fave colour, pc generated sentiment
(obviously, I left this out, on her framed piece),
I punched the border piece with my boot-sale bargain border punch ( £1 !),
some punched butterflies and glossy accents on the hearts.
 
 I would like to entre this into the following challenges....
Glitter n sparkle blog - anything beginning with "b" (ends 8th June )
 


3 comments:

kay said...

It's fabulous x

Unknown said...

Vic, this is a "gorgeous", love those image so very much, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

debs29blue said...

This is just so gorgeous! Love the backing paper, it is beautiful. Debs x