Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

Cats...


I bought a cute little memory box cat die weeks and weeks and weeks ago.....


and hadn't got round to using it yet,
so thought I had better have a play! 
This was a really quick card... a digi-stamp sentiment, digi stamp hearts, cat die, 
tied ribbon, some glossy accents on the hearts, and hand embossed around the edge.
Easy - and I like it! x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Hanna and friends challenge - monochrome (ends 3rd July)
My hearts pieces challenge - use a digi stamp (ends 4th July)
Scrappers delight challenge - die cuts / punches (ends 9th July)
Cupcake craft challenge - CAS - no flowers (ends 30th June)
The paper nest dolls challenge - animals (ends 6th July)
Catered Crop - die cuts / punches (ends 6th July)
Quirky crafts challenge - everybody wants to be a cat! (ends 6th July)

13 comments:

sue said...

fab card,the sentiment is so true.
sue xx

Spyder said...

I love the sentiment! Lovely card (and cat!) thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this fortnight!

((Lyn)) DT

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card! I really like the cat die & sentiment. How true! I saw your card via Catered Crop.

kay said...

Lovely card x

Donna said...

Cool design and fab detail, thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen J said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love it!
Helen
xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab!! Thanks for playing along at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

Kelly x

Jackie C said...

Love it, so true. Cats are always a good topic!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

crafty-stamper said...

I like it too i love the hearts and the cat die and the brilliant-but true sentiment -thanks for joining the challenge at Quirky crafts
Carol GD x

Alizabethy said...

Love how you have used the cat - great card for any cat lover!

Kelly D said...

beautiful card
hugs kelly dc hop
xxx