Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

And even more commissions...

Thought I would show a couple more cards I have been
making... requests from my work colleagues ....
 
"Can I have a card...from my toddler son, to his fave nursery nurse, who is leaving nursery?"
Well, I thought I was going to be stumped with that request...
I thought and thought and decided I wanted it to have
something childlike on there, somewhere...
I eventually came up with this...
Papers from my minds eye.
Butterflies punched from new Martha Stewart punch.
Inked edges, matted and layered,
and hand drawn faux stitching.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Love to Create challenge - For a child (this card is "for a child...  to give"... ends 27th May)
 
 
This is an A4 card.
"Can you make a card with a morrocan theme, for my sister? Oh, she loves bags too!"
Sentiment - computer generated.
Bag - pink petticoat image.
Paper - found on the internet.
Border... not sure, but I bought this one in a load of punched
 borders on a car boot sale last yr!
Butterflies,..again, Martha Stewart.
 
I would like to add this to the following challenges...
That craft place - dies and punches. (ends 8th June)
Papertake weekly - Paper piecing (the "40") (ends 27th May)
Chocolate coffee and cards - use a number (ends 31st May)
 
 
Both cards were extremely well received! ;)
I love that feeling,,, when you make someone so happy, with something you've made! xx
 


7 comments:

kay said...

They are fab cards but the first is my favourite x

Sandra Carey said...

Stunning Cards Thanks for Joining us this week at L.T.C. Hugs Sandra DT x

NGCARDS said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at PTW! xxx

Joanne said...

WOW! That was a real combo of topics asked for to make this card! And you did a FAB card! Lovely design and the background is super. Not sure I could have pulled this one off, way to go! Thanx for joining us at CC&CC. Joanne

Heike said...

These cards are fab. I like especially the 40th brithday card.
Heike xx

Anonymous said...

You are a very talented person to be able to comply with these requests and come up with amazing card!!! I love both of them and the image for the nursery nurse is super cute. The colors and image for the Moroccan inspired card is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Chitra Nair said...

This is such a beautiful card...
Thanks for playing along with us at CC&CC