Followers

Sunday 8 April 2012

Butterflies...


..They really seems to be "my thing" at the minute...

 I got some new paper, filled with butterflies, 
and fell in love with it as soon as i saw it! 
I inked the paper and a martha stewart border punch 
(I bought 12, 12 x 12 borders from the car boot last week for £1 !)
and decoupaged one of the butterflies from the paper. 


 Same paper, 
another MS punched border,
and sentiment is yet to go on... I have left a little space
in that little label I handcut, 
between the butterflies. I might just put
a name in there. 


as above....


and again, with a craftwork cards sentiment.


Again, I used a craftwork cards sentiment,
MS border, and I also bought the gold butterfly at the car boot..
I assume its an MS punched butterfly.


Here's a quick pic of the whole collection I made from this paper, on Friday evening....
I love this photograph...so spring-like!
Thanks for looking   xxxx

1 comment:

annesyme said...

A beautiful selection of cards, love the colour and all the butterflies.
Anne x