Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

A couple of commissions

I love it when I get a commission, but at the same time...
I always worry if the buyer will like the finished card!!

A friend at work asked me to make this one, for her man.
The only stipulation she gave me, was there had to be some embossing
on iot...she loves the embossed look!
I know he's quite a handman and enjoys that kind of stuff, so I used loads
of digi elements altogether to create this image.
I decoupaged some of the tools and used plenty of G.A.



 I took a close-up picture of the next card.

This was for a 5 yr old girl, not very girly, who loves cats.
I thought she would adore this image!
Her name and age are made from "Sue Dreamer" stickers.
I also used Docrafts paper and craftworks cards sentiment.
Stars and butterfly for a die cut pack from poundland!


 I love this card...
if i do say so myself! hahaha...
digi paper, inked with brown chalk. Digi image , decoupaged,
also the letters of her name.
Pc generated sentiment and punched bitterflies,
with stickles glitter on the wings.
Thanks for looking and comments xxx

No comments: