Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

One week gone, already!

So that's one week gone, of my summer holidays! Phew!
It's flying-by!!   :(

As soon as I saw this image, I knew I wanted to use it on a card for a friend,
and I also knew it didn't need much more with it,
so...I thought I would "shape" the card.
I had a little play and came up with this shape. I hand-drew it,then
cut it out and added some faux stitching.
A bit of faux stitching round the image, some punched flowers
and hand-drawn stems.
(You know me... I had to glossy accent somewhere...
the cats eyes, nose and flower centers.)


 I wanted to make some cards for my box...some simple "friend" cards.
I printed out this image and decoupaged parts,
adding glossy accents here and there.
I generated the sentiment on the image, on the computer.


Again, another image which I decoupaged (some flowers and the girls dress)
with G.A on some parts and pc
generated sentiment.
Thanks for looking.   x

1 comment:

Dodici said...

All of the cards are adorable!x