Followers

Friday 13 May 2011

Feels like a long time,...



...Since I last blogged! Oh, the joys of being back in work!

 After making the good luck card with this bear on, I was asked to make
another bear card , for a friend called Alice.
I used HOTP paper, a dab of glossy accents here and there,
and some punched flowers with pearls.
She loved the card!


I was having a play with photoshop and realised I could take an image from my pc and
change it's colour. This dress and bag were red.
It's so easy to do!
So I thought I would make it into this card for a friend to give her sister.


 This was a card order too...
I haven't made a Holy Communion card before and I was a bit nervous about it....
I was specifically asked to use an image with a boy,
and she wanted his name too.
Luckily, it was what she was after. Phew!


 I just LOVE this image!
Its by Debbie Mumm...I love her stuff.
I added the text myself, in photoshop. Obviously, I used some glossy accents,
and pearls!


I just made this card last night...
I have been wanting to try a shaped card for a while.
I made my own template and
used docrafts appers for the different parcels.
The 'birthday wishes' tag is from craftwork cards, and
I made the other tag myself.
Think I may try this one with other papers and colours. x

No comments: